Tesco is the British chain of grocery stores headquartered in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, the U.K.
Established in the year 1919 by Jack Cohen, Tesco was earlier a group of stalls. It is then Cohen purchased a tea shipment that the store got its name.
The first outlet of the Tesco store started in the year 1931 in Burnt Oak, Barnet. The products of the store include electronics, toys, furniture, clothing, internet services, and others.
Tesco store is one of the biggest retailer stores in the world in terms of revenues. It has 6,569 outlets all over the globe with more than 460,000 employees.
We know that Tesco is one of the largest supermarket chains in the United Kingdom. Tesco always gives the best products to customers.
So, to know the quality of the items and the service of the store. The Tesco Store held an interaction between the customer and the management with the name TescoViews.
Further, the team of the Tesco is also offering £1000 Gift Card & 25 Club Points for those customers who give their feedback at www.tescoviews.com.
Tesco Survey Prize Details
The store offers you a gift card of 1000 Pounds or 25 Tesco club survey points by taking part in the survey.
Tesco Views Survey Details
|Prize Details||£1000 Gift Card|
|Age Limit||16 Years and Above|
|Location||Any Tesco Supermarket Retail Store|
|Official Survey Website||https://www.tescoviews.com/|
Tesco Viewpoint Staff Survey Rules
- The person must be a citizen of the UK or USA.
- He should have the age of 18 years or more to join this survey.
- The receipt is necessary for taking part in this survey.
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish is required for this survey.
- Employees of the store, their relatives or friends are not eligible for participation in the store’s survey.
- You must have a 4 digit survey code.
- Internet connection with Android smartphones, tablets or Notepads is essential for this survey.
Must Visit: Visit the www.KrogerExperience.Com for taking the Kroger Feedback Survey. Win 50 Fuel Points & $5,000 Gift Card.
The website to take part in the Tesco survey is www.tescoviews.com where you will various questions. So, visit the www.tescoviews.com login page and take the Tesco Survey.
Process To Take Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey
- The survey can be conducted only through online mode. So, it is necessary to make a purchase at any store of Tesco.
- Then you need to store the receipt with you.
- The third step is to go to the official website of the store on which the survey is being taken.
- You have to then give survey code on the receipt, date and time when you visited the store last time.
- Then several questions will appear on the screen for which you have to give answers.
- The next step is to give your personal details such as name, address, Tesco survey email 2020, and phone number.
- Lastly, your name will be listed on the sweepstakes.
Tesco Feedback Survey Contact Details
There are many customer support numbers on which you can call to clear the doubts regarding this survey. Moreover, you can leave a mail with a query on the official website @ Contact Tesco Online.
Tesco Customer Service Phone Number: 0800 50 5555
Tesco Technical Support Phone Number: 0330 123 4055
Working Hours Of Tesco
|Monday – Saturday||8 AM – 8 PM|
|Sunday||9 AM –6 PM|
Tesco Survey Reference Links
- Tesco views customer satisfaction survey official website link: Tescoviews.Com.
- The Tesco Supermarket website link: Tesco.Com.
- Click here to see the previous Tesco survey winners list.
- Read Tesco store customer survey terms & conditions.
This survey is like a direct communication between the store and customers to know how well the store performs.
Tesco wants to make its services, products and other factors better and more amazing.
In this motive, you can help the store by submitting your reviews for the quality of services of stores, cleanliness, staff’s friendliness, online payment process, and other factors.
So now, it is a fantastic time to win a gift card or some club points from Tesco by taking part in this survey.
Visit https://surveysaga.com/ for more customer feedback surveys.